“TAXCPC” is a cloud utility designed by Figment Global Solutions Pvt Ltd on 16th Jan 2012. Incorporated with a focus on providing legal compliance solutions in the fields of taxation, Figment has now established itself as a leader in the field of end to end TDS & GST compliance solutions for Public Sector Banks and financial institutions. “TaxCPC” is a complete TDS & GST compliance solution, available on cloud, designed to provide enterprises 24*7 assistance in filing TDS returns, GST returns, 15G/H compliance and TDS rectification processes.
It has a software development Centre and IT infrastructure at Nagpur. With a team of around 100+ trained employees, Figment employees Chartered Accountants, IT professionals, Ex–Bankers and trained Graduates. The firm also has separate onsite teams based at Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai and Bangalore. TDS & GST processing utility is developed in-house and is available both on-premise and on cloud.
We’re hiring Senior Project Manager responsible for leading a combination of planning and execution of activities related to the delivery of projects and financial/budgeting activity across multiple stakeholders. You should be responsible for the success of one or more projects within a given timeline and budget, creation and maintenance of status reports, proactively managing issues, risks, and can work with 3rd party partners.
What We Are Looking For:
- 10+ years of experience in managing IT projects.
- Understand project requirements and manage the scope and plan of the project to make sure it adheres to the timeline, budget and scope.
- Manage and lead the various aspects related to planning, scheduling, budgeting, execution, and delivery of software and web projects related to automation.
- Utilize industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout entire project execution.
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies.
- Translate business requirements to technical specifications, provide high-level solution design.
- Leading the Scrum meetings and tracking milestones, deliverables, and change requests.
- Comfortable working with both agile and waterfall methodologies.
- Experience with project management software tools.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, Bug Tracker Tool etc.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and extremely resourceful.
- PMP / PRINCE2 certification is a plus.
- Regular communication with clients and stakeholders for project status updates.
- Delegate project tasks based on junior staff members’ strengths, skill sets, and experience levels.
- Oversee all incoming and outgoing project documentation.
- Ensure resource availability and allocation.
- Accounting / Finance, FinTech
- BE/B.Tech in IT / CS / EC or MCA or M.Sc. in IT / CS
- As per industry standards
Do you want to be a part of a great team on a great adventure?
We are looking for a matching candidate and we will fill the position as soon as we find one! Tell us more about yourself and send us your application right away. If you would like to learn more about the position, don’t hesitate to contact us by email or by phone.